The goals of the WATAs are to:
• Uplift the hospitality industry with an event which will create exposure and business for participants.
• Showcase Aotearoa's (and therefore, the worlds) best, most creative usages of avo and bread.
• Reward the dedication of participants who provide quality, innovative meals to our community.
• Uphold the value of silliness which is an essential, yet simple dish, and claim it back as a respectable meal.
• Be a great source of internet memes.
Image: Pretentious millennials enjoy an old fashioned plate of avo toast.
Our Distinguished Panel of Judges
Millennial 1: Alex Matthews
Millennial 2: Ciaran Jack
Millennial 3: Genevieve Palmer-Munro
Millennial 4: Rosalind Cervante
Special Guest Judge: Tania Marie Smith
Best Value, Peoples Choice + runners up, Overall winner + runners up, Best Presentation, Most Delicious <3